FIVA International identity card
FIVA defines a classic vehicle as a mechanically propelled road vehicle:
1. If the application is accepted, all necessary documentation provided, fees paid and the vehicle has been inspected by a representative of the Cyprus Federation of Classic Vehicles (CFCV), a FIVA Identity Card will be issued.
2. The FIVA ID is valid 10 years or until the ownership of the vehicle has changed, whichever comes first. FIVA IDs are not transferable. If there is a change of ownership, the new owner will need to apply for a new card.
3. The FIVA IDs remain the property of FIVA and must be returned to the CFCV or FIVA upon request.
4. The CFCV is authorized to issue FIVA IDs only to owners of vehicles that are registered in the name of the applicant in the Republic of Cyprus. If available, please provide a copy of the registration document with your FIVA application.
5. The vehicle owner is responsible for completion of the FIVA ID Application and acknowledges sole responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided.
6. The online or paper application must be signed by the owner of the vehicle to be considered valid.
7. It is a requirement that vehicles be inspected by an independent specialist assigned by the CFCV.
8. Please allow 10 days from the date of your vehicle’s inspection for the issuance of the Identity Card. If you need your Identity Card more quickly please contact us directly to coordinate.
9. The FIVA ID is intended solely for identification purposes; the card does not guarantee the vehicle’s authenticity and is not to be used for commercial purposes or proof of the vehicle’s history. FIVA and CFCV are not responsible in the event the owner of the vehicle or any third party relies on the information contained in the Identity Card.
L.I.K.O.K can help you with the application.
Contact us at email@example.com; phone +35725393912 or through our contact form here.